This is a virtual challenge that you can participate at a time to suit you, either as you walk around the lambing shed, feeding the cattle or walking the kids to school. Once you have signed up you will receive a t-shirt followed by a finishers medal at the end of the event.
How does it work?
- Sign up to the event either as an individual or team.
- Raise sponsorship to support the DPJ Foundation – join our campaign here: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/DPJWalesCoastalPath
- Start the challenge.
- Log in to your account and upload some evidence at least every week as you are completing the challenge. This could be a screen grab from an activity tracker, a photo of you taking part…….anything really!
- Follow your progress against others – let us have some healthy competition between companies, YFC clubs, Farming Unions etc!
- Relax in the knowledge of a job well done and await your medal which will be on its way to you soon.
Follow us on Social Media and remember to upload your photos and motivational comments.
- Twitter: @dpjfoundation
- Facebook: facebook/thedpjfoundation You can also find a link on our Facebook to the Event Page
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/thedpjfoundation
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/the-dpj-foundation/
- Webpage: https://www.thedpjfoundation.co.uk
- You can also join our Strava page to keep each other motivated over the 870 miles: https://www.strava.com/clubs/thedpj